While some pest control companies may claim to do everything from bug zapping to house painting, we know that true expertise requires focus and constant training. Here at Zap Termite and Pest Control, we specialize in eliminating the most common pests in the area, including :
- Bed Bugs
- And More!
Each of these pests are unique and can do serious damage to your home and health if not treated right away. Our pest control services treat every area of your home to ensure complete elimination, and with our service guarantee, that means we’ll continue to treat your home until you’re completely satisfied!
Our Pest Control Packages
Receive bi-monthly pest control treatments of the exterior of your house for ants, spiders, earwigs, silverfish, and pantry pests. Includes web removal and inside services upon request.
Services consist of a total of seven pest control treatments to protect your home from ants, earwigs, fleas, silverfish, spiders, pantry pest, rodents, roaches, ticks and wasps. Includes web removal and inside services upon request.
Receive monthly treatments to protect your home from ants, bed bugs, bees, earwigs, fleas, silverfish, spiders, pantry pest, pigeons, rodents, roaches, ticks, & wasps. Includes web removal, inside services, & an annual termite inspection!
The Best Service — From Start to Finish!
Here at Zap, we understand that each pest problem is unique and your treatment plan should be too. Eliminating pests and keeping them away for the long haul requires attention to detail, as well as a highly trained and experienced technician that can get the job done right the first time. When you partner with the experts at Zap Termite and Pest Control, you’ll get all of that and more! Along with the most up to date knowledge and expertise in the industry, you can also expect:
- Pest-specific treatments. We never want to treat your home without knowing exactly what the root cause of the issue is. Instead, we will inspect your home first to determine exactly what kinds of pests are causing issues, and then create the most effective treatment plan needed for proper and complete elimination.
- A devoted, local technician. You will work with your designated technician throughout the entirety of your partnership with us. Throughout our relationship, your technician will learn your home’s specific needs, providing you with uniquely tailored services to better protect your home from pests.
- Respectful, thoughtful customer service. While our job may be to eliminate pests, we consider the way we treat our customers just as important. Our technicians will take the time to keep you informed, pick up toys and personal items before spraying, and ensure your home is left with doors and gates securely locked. We promise to treat your home with the same care and attention to detail we would our own!
- Recurring treatments for long-term relief. We know the best way to keep a pest-free home all year round is through recurring treatments and inspections. By treating your home and eliminating breeding grounds on a recurring basis, pests won’t ever have the opportunity to return. We offer annual pest control plans to ensure you receive the long-term relief you deserve!
- Complete elimination, guaranteed! Here at Zap, we don’t consider our pest control services complete until we eliminate each and every last pest and you’re satisfied with the results. If you have any issues or if pests persist in between visits, simply let us know and we’ll return to retreat for free until the problem is 100% eliminated!
Become a Part of Our Family Today
At Zap, you’re not just another customer to check off the list. When you partner with us, you’ll have a dedicated technician that is specialized to your area -- learning the common pest problems you have in your home and utilizing the best methods to eliminate them. As a locally-owned and family-operated company right here in the area, we take great pride in helping our neighbors. When you partner with Zap for your pest control needs in Northern California, you’re not just another account number to us -- you’re part of the community we love!
Treating Homes Like Yours for Over 40 Years
From the second you partner with us, you’ll receive a dedicated technician that will become your personal pest control expert throughout the duration of our relationship. Not only will your technician learn the specifics of your home and its needs, but they also receive monthly training so that we can ensure you’re receiving service from the best in the business. We’re proud to say we have been in business since 1976 and all of these years of experience, combined with ongoing training, means that even the sneakiest of pests don’t stand a chance against our experts!
Eco-Friendly Pest Control Solutions
Here at Zap, we understand that while you want to eliminate pests as soon as possible, you don’t want to harm the environment in the process. We want you to know that we share that same concern, and are proud to utilize the most non-invasive, eco-friendly pest control products available. We care about the health of our environment!